- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serving: For Family
Kerala Style Chicken Curry
- Chicken Cleaned - 1kg
- Onion - 2 nos
- Tomatos - 2 nos
- Onion shallots - 16 nos
- Ginger Diced
- Garlic Sliced
- Green Chilly - 3 Nos
- Coriander leaves
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1.5 teaspoon
- Kashmiri Chilly Powder - 2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried Chilly - 3 Nos
- To Marinate chicken, add pepper powder, turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and half sliced lemon into the chicken.
- Ensure that it is mixed well and refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a paste of ginger, garlic, green chilly and coriander leaves using a mixer
- Heat a Kadai and pour coconut oil
- Add onion and red shallots and saute it well
- Add the tomato sliced and paste prepared in step 3
- Saute well till the raw smell is gone
- Add turmeric powder, Chilly powder, Garam masala
- Add the marinated chicken
- Cook well in medium flame for 10-15minutes
- Check for the water and add little hot water as per gravy we need.
- Cook for another 15-20 minutes till chicken is ready
- Heat another Kadai
- Pour coconut oil and add mustard seeds
- Add onion shallots, Dried Chilly and saute well
- Add these to the chicken curry and slightly mix it.
- Serve hot
Kerala Style Chicken Curry Recipe Prepared by Akhila Mary John
Easy to cook – Tasty Kerala Recipe
നല്ല രുചിയുള്ള തനി നാടൻ കോഴി കറി ഉണ്ടാക്കാൻ പഠിക്കാം.